SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Telecaster Loaded Body (Baja 60s Sonic Blue)

ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
edited May 2020 in Parts £
All for sale - Not looking for any trades as want space back now after finally sorting out my dream Telecaster build.

First off Fender Mexican loaded HH Telecaster body, I think this was a 2010 Blacktop Tele, two humbuckers, 3 way switch has a side mounted jack and tummy cut on the back.  £150 delivered UK mainland  SOLD

Excellent condition Fender Sonic Blue 60s Baja Telecaster loaded body, stock pickups in the 60s Baja Telecaster, S1 & 4 way switches, Custom shop designed neck plate £300 delivered mainland UK.  

*** NECK NOW SOLD *** Excellent Condition USA Fender Telecaster Maple neck and tuners as pictured, 22 jumbo frets standard on these (from a US14 American Special model)  - £200 delivered mainland UK.

Pictures in the Imgur link below

https://imgur.com/gallery/6DPXiJ1 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    hi ,the baja loaded body ,by stock pick ups is that the twisted tele neck and custom shop broadcaster in the bridge ? and what weight is it? 
    Thanks
    Mark
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14569
    mark123 said:
    by stock pickups, is that the twisted tele neck and custom shop broadcaster in the bridge?
    On the Fender Baja Telecaster, the bridge position “Broadcaster” pickup is Custom Shop Designed rather than CS-built. 

The Twisted Tele neck/Rhythm pickup seems to be a movable feast. Some read ITRO 6k Ohms. The one on my OGRW Tele-bration reads 7.75k. (The Monty’s “Danish” Pete Honoré neck/Rhythm pickup is also high sevens.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    The 60's have the AV52 and AV58 pickups I'm pretty sure. 
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2306
    Exorcist said:
    The 60's have the AV52 and AV58 pickups I'm pretty sure. 
    Correct
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
    Bump - 6.5lbs weight fully loaded as pictured
    Bump
    Bump