SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Steinberger KB Vibrato, alive or dead.

HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033

Someone I know is looking for one...anyone got one tucked away?

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    I Jonathan at Feline used to have one. This is going way back though 
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    DrBob said:
    I Jonathan at Feline used to have one. This is going way back though 
    Ta! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11626
    tFB Trader
    Blimey - now you make me wonder where that guitar is as I had a guitar it belonged to also...think you may have donated the trem Bob.......

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Blimey - now you make me wonder where that guitar is as I had a guitar it belonged to also...think you may have donated the trem Bob.......
    That’s right chap ! It was that Hohner body you had that was routed for a KB trem, seemed a good fit !