SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hipshot Rickenbacker Bass Bridge for sale

What's Hot
paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3058
Change of plans on my bass build means this is up for grabs, I couldn’t find one in the UK so imported this one at silly expense and it will apparently be a while before there are any deliveries to the UK, so grab a bargain!

£110 PPG UK mailed

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Please tell me that’s a guitar rug that it’s sitting on ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3058
    DrBob said:
    I wish! Its a guitar cushion that she who lives by the sink made me, for when Im doing setups etc, to protect the tabletop and the guitar
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    paulnb57 said:
    DrBob said:
    I wish! Its a guitar cushion that she who lives by the sink made me, for when Im doing setups etc, to protect the tabletop and the guitar
    The pattern/colour is great 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    DrBob said:
    paulnb57 said:
    DrBob said:
    The pattern/colour is great 
    Id like a shirt made from it!

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4942
    It looks like something from a Spanish restaurant.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72565
    paulnb57 said:

Its a guitar cushion that she who lives by the sink made me, for when Im doing setups etc, to protect the tabletop
    FTFY

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    paulnb57 said:

Its a guitar cushion that she who lives by the sink made me, for when Im doing setups etc, to protect the tabletop
    FTFY
    Again, thank you!