SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Epiphone Les Paul Custom black 2002 Korean SOLD

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 316
edited June 2020 in Guitars £
Excellent guitar in very good condition - sought after 2002 Korean Samick factory, lovely weight, good neck. Tuners upgraded to Wilkinson 19:1 and comes with a Just In Case hardcase which is excellent. Feel is really close to my Gibson and it’s a really high quality guitar. Only downside is a slight fret indentation on the 2nd fret by the high E string but in reality this has almost zero effect and there is very little fretwear anywhere else - guitar plus beautifully with a very fluid and fast low action. 

Can do without the case for £275 or with for £300

Collection preferred or I can post for an extra £20.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 316
    Right - I need money for a house rental deposit so how about £275 with case and £250 without? Bargain for a hell of a guitar, set up beautifully and ready to gig (when possible!)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    jdbwales said:
    Right - I need money for a house rental deposit so how about £275 with case and £250 without? Bargain for a hell of a guitar, set up beautifully and ready to gig (when possible!)
    Been there before... I PM'd you :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom