SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS: Fender Muddy Waters SOLD. Fender CP 60’s Strat SOLD

harrisonlg81harrisonlg81 Frets: 229
edited June 2020 in Guitars £
Got a couple of great guitars here to move on. First one is a super rare Fender Muddy Waters Telecaster from 2000 and secondly a Classic Player 60’s Strat in sunburst from 2017 (Pau Ferro board).

the strat is basically as new, still has protective films on the pickguard and the stickers etc. Great sounding with the ‘69 pickups but just not floating my boat as I prefer a 6 point vintage trem on a strat.

the Tele is in good condition for being 20 years old, few nicks here and there. Great neck on this, 9.5 with medium jumbos and I would say a mid C so not thin and not too chunky. The pickups are special American vintage pickups with the bridge having alnico 5 staggered pole pieces, really great sounding guitar This and not many around that are all original like this one.

Classic Player 60’s Strat SOLD
Muddy Waters SOLD

both come in fender gig bag but I can include a nice croc skin fender style case for £40 with either.

Would trade the pair for something and could add cash if required or will sell/trade separately. Things I’m interested in: Baja Tele/SG/LP/AVRI/Jap 60’s strat etc, nothing pointy/high gain/metal.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom