SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: B&G Little Sister Private Build

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    A battle lost in the end. I'm withdrawing this, partly because interest hasn't exactly had me working night and day to keep up with the enquiries, but mainly because I've been playing it a fair bit and would like to hang on to it for a bit, even though it's probably desperate to get away from me.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    OK, Little Sister back up for sale because in the period between August 2 and now I seem to have acquired a few more guitars. And a little price drop to  £2400, before I cast it open to the eBay hordes with the next £1 offer.

I don't particularly want a a part ex, but, well, you know. I'm weak.
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Just thinking over a couple of trades which are probably outside my comfort zone, but interesting - in the meantime, ES-175, ES-335, CS Strat or Tele, ES-335, ES-275, or something like that would be worth a look as well.  Or, you know... cash.   :)

Here are some more pics as well.

Re: the offer of a van load of inflatable dolls and a bass guitar - come on people, keep it clean and respectful please. No basses, eh?

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    On hold, pending trade.
    Call me Dave.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    DB1 said:
    On hold, pending trade.
    C'mon, don't tease. What are you getting?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9553
    Hattigol said:
    DB1 said:
    On hold, pending trade.
    Dave, I too am excited (Covid lockdown does that to you...) by what is incoming =)
    Well, the deal for the inflatable dolls (see above) foundered because I wouldn't take the bass guitar as well.

Settled on what looks to be a very nice PRS DGT. Out of my comfort zone, but having just acquired a PRS, and being very impressed, I thought I'd give it a go.
    Call me Dave.
    Hattigol said:
    DB1 said:
    On hold, pending trade.
    Dave, I too am excited (Covid lockdown does that to you...) by what is incoming =)

I've also somehow acquired (among other things) two 1959 ES-125's and a 1962 Guild X-175, so thought I was OK for P-90-ish stuff and  it was about time had something a bit more normal.  :o
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2020
    Now back up for sale or trade after a change of heart (not from me this time!).

So - who wants to get their hands on my Little Sister? Not my actual little sister, as she's a bad tempered mare and you really wouldn't like her, but the one in the ad.

Cash would be great, but Strat/Tele/335/175/275/Setzer etc would all be looked at in a kindly way. And possibly a PRS DGT or hollow body, as it's got me in a PRS mood. Which reminds me, I have a loose filling.

All correspondence answered promptly and courteously. More or less.
    Call me Dave.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    Dave, have you ever thought of writing comedy sketches for TV ? Might relieve you of the current day job and give you a bit more cash for buying those guitars that you haven't managed to squeeze into your collection yet.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Who do you think was responsible for ‘Nearest and Dearest’, Mike?

Well, not me, but with my abilities even that would be aiming high.

In other news, Little Sister on hold again, pending. 

Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Little Sister now gone to a good home! 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom