SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Taylor XXX-MS 2004

This is one of the "XXX" series built in 2004 to commemorate Taylor's 30th anniversary. They took various wood combinations and built 250 of each; this is 106/250 of the maple and spruce combination, hence the "MS" designation. The instrument is in near mint condition, and shows Taylor's usual excellent choice of woods and craftsmanship. Pictures at https://imgur.com/a/rphTEYz

I took this in trade, and it's a lovely guitar but just not my cup of tea. So I'm looking for £1800, but I'm open to offers and trades (especially anything by UK luthiers)

The guitar can be sent by courier (charged at cost) or collected in person from South-West London.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 43rdAnd9th43rdAnd9th Frets: 12
    edited July 2020
    (Edited: Accidentally added a new listing as a comment to this one... d'oh)

• pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Mate you should edit the title of your thread to include the Atkin you’re selling, otherwise people won’t see it. As you started the thread, there should be a little cog/settings symbol for you at the top right. 
  • 43rdAnd9th43rdAnd9th Frets: 12
    Thanks for pointing that out - didn't realise that I'd added it as a comment rather than a new thread!