SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD cheap parts: Licenced Floyd, 3+3 locking tuners, 3+3 regular tuners

chrishill901chrishill901 Frets: 516
edited June 2020 in Parts £
Just got a couple of cheap bits here to sell that I bought in a while ago and never ended up using.

First up is a cheap chinese licenced Floyd Rose copy. Has everything in with in including two locking nuts (cant remember why) that seem to meausre about 42mm, although they are fractionally different and I don't have a precise measurer! Could give life to an old beat up guitar you have. Looking for a tenner collected from Redcar, or £14 posted as its hefty.

Next up is a 3+3 set of locking tuners, also probably of chinese origin, however they feel pretty decent. Definitely an upgrade for a low priced guitar. Again, a tenner bags these, or £13 posted.

Finally I've got a set of 3+3 Grover tuners, only they only cost me £20 in 'as new unused' condition so I'm going to assume they're fake chinese and sell them as that for a tenner, or £13 posted. Solid tuners though, gears are nice and tight.

If you want to buy them all you can have them for £30 delivered. Anything that limits trips to the post office is of value to me!

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments