SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD - bridge humbucker

I want a new pickup in my PRS
vintage ish sounds, ideally in chrome/nickel cover
4 wires
alnico
brand not important 
WHY!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rze99rze99 Frets: 2306
    I have a Fender Telecaster Standard one with 4 wires 53mm spacing. no nickel cover but you can get them from axesrus for for a fiver.
  • gazrichardsgazrichards Frets: 691
    rze99 said:
    I have a Fender Telecaster Standard one with 4 wires 53mm spacing. no nickel cover but you can get them from axesrus for for a fiver.
    Thanks but not for me! Cheers 
  • Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
    I have a Duncan custom custom in black, its in my gibson midtown at the minute but was going to replace it with a Dimarzio Norton  I also might have a Chrome cover that would fit it in my box of tricks.

• gazrichardsgazrichards Frets: 691
    I have a Duncan custom custom in black, its in my gibson midtown at the minute but was going to replace it with a Dimarzio Norton  I also might have a Chrome cover that would fit it in my box of tricks.

You got a price in mind 
    I can get a cover but if you’re is “aged” that would be better but not a deal breaker