SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Atkin The Thirty Six (L36)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GandalphGandalph Frets: 1588
    Thank you so much, it’s an awful time for all involved. I appreciate the kind sentiments! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xDottorexDottore Frets: 274
    I can only echo the kind wishes and condolences of those above—that's an awful thing to happen and I hope you come through it in time. It's entirely understandable that you cannot keep the guitar in such circumstances. Very best wishes to you and all your family, and Good Luck With The Sale.  

You need an idea of what you are going to do, but it should be a vague idea.

My feedback page: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/91654/
    Dottore said:
    I can only echo the kind wishes and condolences of those above—that's an awful thing to happen and I hope you come through it in time. It's entirely understandable that you cannot keep the guitar in such circumstances. Very best wishes to you and all your family, and Good Luck With The Sale.  
    Thank you Dottore, I Just don’t think I’d ever be able to not associate the guitar with that awful  day so it’s the right thing to do. And again I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a message! 
    Bump for Friday. 
  • 43rdAnd9th43rdAnd9th Frets: 12
    Really sorry to hear about this - what a horrible thing to have happened. I've got a Taylor XXX-MS for sale/trade on this board at the minute, in case that's of any interest.
    Thank you 43rdAnd9th, it's been 10 days now although that initial shock is easing we realise there will be some tough days ahead. I got the Atkin out yesterday to take some more pictures and had a little play. It's possibly up there with the best I've played but it's just that association I'm struggling to get over so I think my instincts are correct on this one. And if that Taylor XXX was 12 frets we'd be in business. I realise the L36 is also 14 frets but, at the time, I was so obsessed with getting THAT guitar that it didn't matter, if that makes sense. 
  • 43rdAnd9th43rdAnd9th Frets: 12
    No worries... hope it finds a good home soon!
    (I've also got an Atkin J45 for sale or trade, but I guess that may not be a desirable name right now!)
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    How utterly awful for you. My very best wishes. Mark
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Sold and now safely delivered to TrevinDevon. I hope you are very happy together. 
    Thank you once again for all the kind words. I’m happy and relieved that association has now gone and I’m sure the hunt for a replacement Will be a positive and cathartic experience! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for a worry-free transaction and a lovely guitar, Jon!