SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Atkin OM Rosewood

noirleblancnoirleblanc Frets: 37
edited July 2020 in Acoustics £

Beautiful Atkin OM Rosewood up for sale. Super light and resonant. This was my studio and live radio session/promo guitar. I never toured it as I didn’t want to install a pick up and change the sound. I bought it almost 10 years ago and it has been lovingly maintained and cared for, and used on LOADS of recordings. It is a one stop shop - loud enough for a jam session, focused enough for great recording tones and comfy enough for the couch in front of the TV.

In very good condition, although there are some superficial marks on the top and binding from lots of honest usage. The top has mellowed to a dark honey colour and the sound has really opened up.

This model is from 2009, around the same time that Richard Hawley bought one and used it to write the majority of the “Trueloves Gutter” album. He says of his “its one of the best acoustic guitars I’ve ever played”. High praise indeed!

Nut width: 43mm

Neck depth at 1st fret: 21.5mm/ .85”

Neck depth at 12th fret: 27mm/ 1”

Neck profile: Soft V shape/C shape (hand carved)

Machine heads: Open back Grovers

Top: Solid Spruce

Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood

Nut & Saddle: Bone

Neck: Mahogany

£1400 ono

PPG, bank transfer or cash on collection (preferred).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments