SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD fender strat hss texas specials & SD pearly gates fully loaded tort pickguard £110

jimijamesjimijames Frets: 0
edited July 2020 in Parts £
fender strat fully loaded HSS 4 ply tort guard with USA texas specials and USA seymour duncan pearly gates humbucker in bridge, I have upgraded volume & bridge tone pot with CTS 500k pots so you get a much clearer humbucking tone have also added a treble bleed, this is an official fender product and has come out of my fender lonestar strat, not needed anymore as have put in 2 oil city firebird pickups , if you want photos i can email you no problem , or there on ebay& gumtree selling from cambridge asking £110 , ps if someone would be so kind as to take the photos from the other sites stated and put them on here i would be very grateful as have never been able to do it on here !  can post if needed , cheers SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments