Going back to analogue wah/delay....

lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3327

Ive been using my M9/13 for a couple of years and its wonderful but Im currently only using it for wah (fasel) which was indistinguisable (imo testing them side by side) with my old Budda, and delay (which Ive had a few from Aqua Puss to dd3.

Whilst delay use is for U2 type, through to slapback I dont need anything mega....

Anyway, whats currenlty cool in the delay and wah world? The buddy Guy wah seems great but quite rare used. I dont mind spending sub £100 for either..... any thoughts?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    For delay needs the new TC Electonic Alter Ego x4 is looking hot....I'll be recieving one in the post tomorrow with any luck.

As for Wah's I love the CAE MC404, brilliant take on the classic crybaby.
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3327
    Thanks. Wahs are a funny one as theres so many good options, all will do a great job. Ill look into the CAE
  • There is a bargaintastic Morley in the classifieds at the mo, a Bad Horsie.  

I keep peeking at my bank balance for it but I really need to wait for a couple of weeks before I buy *anything*...
  • vizviz Frets: 10694
    It's on its way out, sorry about that TPD - but I'll let you know tomorrow by noon if it's available again. :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.