Line 6 POD 2.0 knobs

MartinBushMartinBush Frets: 252
edited February 2023 in Making & Modding
Not sure if this is in the right section, but I thought I would give it a try.

I have just bought a POD 2.0. Bought as non-working, tried it with a AC supply and it does work...

On the downside it doesn't have any of the knobs. I wonder if someone took it apart wondering why it wasn't working and mislaid them.

They don't need to be originals, just something that fits and doesn't look too far out of place. Does anyone have any ideas?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72340
    I have three complete sets (10 each) of Line 6 knobs - two came off Flextone IIIs, they're cream but they're the same shape as the Pod knobs and I'm pretty sure they will fit. One set is darker and more 'aged' looking than the other. The others are the silver round/ridged ones from older Spider combos. These all fit 'D' shafts where the flat of the D is opposite the pointer.

Let me know which ones you would like, yours for the cost of postage and any small donation to my beer fund you may choose to make, not compulsory :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• MartinBushMartinBush Frets: 252
    That would be amazing - I will drop you a PM.