SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Lace Sensor Pickup... Wotcha got?

bignormbignorm Frets: 191
I'm after a couple of Lace Sensor Pickups for my strat.
I'd be interested in single pick ups or a set 
Whotcha got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1025
    edited July 2020
    I might have a Chrome Dome available soon. It's currently in my main guitar, but I'm due to receive a humbucker soon, which I'm 99% sure I will prefer. When I get it switched over I'll make a decision, but it should be very soon.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14496
    I have an Emerald Sensor and an Emerald/Purple Dually stashed away somewhere. Cream covers. Enough cable on the Emerald for any position. I need to check the Dually conductors.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • bignormbignorm Frets: 191
    Cheers guys.. let me know when they're available 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14496
    edited July 2020
    My two could be available right away. I can research used values before PMing you with prices or you can PM me with offers. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 616
    Have a fully loaded strat black/white/black p/g with  a red, silver and older Fender Gold.
    Pulled it off the guitar cos the volume/S1 switch was dodgy. Would work fine then cut out/be intermittent but touch/wobble the volume knob and it would be alright again. The wiring on the back also looks like it needs a good tidy up. Guess if you are handy with a soldering iron.. I've just had it sat for two years in a box doing nothing. Replaced it on the guitar with a FAT50s loaded one that I'm happy with so the lace sensor as nice as it sounded is redundant. No idea what this would be worth but if it of interest pm me your email addy & I'll send some pics
  • victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1025
    Are you still looking?