SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Expresso FX FZG-1 NKT (!!), Fairfield Barbershop v2, Kingsley Harlot with Gain Mode Pedal

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9540
edited July 2020 in FX £
I would consider these pedal up for sale as 'the creme'.

All of them deliver as they should, and then some. My favourite pedals collected over a long period of time, but now making way since the arrival of the amazing Chase Bliss Automaton.

All include next-day fully-insured Special Delivery (UK only), and assume Paypal Family & Friends.

All will be very securely and lovingly packaged and posted

1.) Expresso FX FZG-1 NKT - SOLD

I've been searching for fuzz for many years now. Had a couple of Analogman NKTs in the past, and foolishly sold them. My search is for a fuzz that will clean up, and this is very very good - and very Analogman-ish.

Someone recommended Expresso FX to me, and Im so pleased. This is a fantastic fuzz with an actual NKT in it !
The Expresso FX are very highly regarded indeed...

Highly recommend, especially for those unsure of fuzz, and a giveaway at the price.
Original box, candy, velcro free and new battery (battery only this one) which lasts forever.

£75 assuming Paypal Family & Friends.

2.) Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop v2 SOLD

Magical in everyway, from a lovely clean boost 'little-bit-more' to character full overdrive.

I cannot speak highly enough of these. A modern classic, loved by everyone who has owned one.

Not sure if it has the original box or not, velcro included and my sadness at selling it...

£119 assuming Paypal Family & Friends.

3.)  Kingsley Harlot with Gain Mode Pedal SOLD

What can I say that you don't already know ?!?

Its a Kingsley. Wow.

My fave OD form Kingsley yet, and I loved these even at light break up OD sounds. Comes with the rare additional Gain Mode Switch.

Absolutely top drawer in the pedal world.

Don't miss this one. You'll regret it...

£459 ono assuming Paypal Family & Friends.

From the Kingsley Website

The Harlot has been updated with a 3-way "Lows" switch. The V2 Harlot still offers all the same sounds as the original Harlot, but also adds 2 poitions of bass cut. As the original Harlot is a relatively full sounding overdrive with plenty of low end, having the ability to cut bass makes it more verstaile.

Reduced low end can be useful for bass heavy amps and for guitars with strong low end, especially when playing on the neck pickup. Also, cutting the bass and rolling back the highs (with the tone control) effectively gives the ability to emphasize midrange.

Gain Mode Switch

Mode 2 on the Harlot is a medium gain overdive, while mode 3 offers substantially more gain. Having the ability to footswitch between these two modes is a useful performance feature. In addition, the Gain Mode Switch allows you to dial in the exact gain difference between modes 2 and 3, for more control of the higher gain sound. 

As well as a footswitch for selecting mode 2 or mode 3, the Gan Mode Switch's gain control allows the user to dial in the exact difference between these two modes. Note that there is not more gain available - but when the footswitch is activated for mode 3, the gain can now be set anywhere between the normal mode 2 gain and normal mode 3 gain. This makes mode 3 more versatile and can be useful for those looking for a less aggressive mode 3 gain sound. 

While the Gain Mode Switch is a passive design, a 9VDC (center negative) 2.1mm power jack is provided to power the LED status indicator.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments