SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS; Fender Classic Player 50s Strat w/ Lace Sensor blue/silver/red

Partly due to Corona finances, and partly to make some space for a synth (ok mostly for the synth) I’m willing to let me Fender CP 50s Strat go. 

I’ve modified it in a couple of ways...most notably the addition of the Lace Sensors. They are as good as 14 year me had hoped they would be, but I find myself using different guitars more so it is just sitting there looking forlorn. Added a gold jack plate and changed the scratchy. Think it looks rather marvellous myself. 

The Strat itself is sound, no major dinks or bumps, and it plays very nicely. 

I have a hard case so couriering isn’t out of the question. I’m in Mid Wales if anyone wants to collect.

Looking for £550, but may be tempted by expensive reverb pedals with some cash my way. Or, if anyone wants to part with a Moog Grandmother with some cash their way I’d be up for that.

Pics available here; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pozr6pkjqag0dhs/AAD-P4ZOy_u8iv7UgXt10YYWa?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is that a lacquer finish?
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • dampoldmandampoldman Frets: 44
    Gloss Poly, apparently.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12413
    CP50s have gloss poly finish, v neck, neck bridge instead of neck middle unless wiring has been changed, tone control to bridge I seem to remember.
    Bumpity bump
  • Fantastic guitars! I love the neck on mine. I have listed it for sale a couple of times as it just doesn’t get enough use from me, and I always end up withdrawing it! Good luck with the sale :smiley: 
  • PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
    Hiya! Do you still have the original parts by any chance (pickguard and pickups)?
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
    Unfortunately not...it was pickup-less when I got it, and I think I got rid of the pickguard when I had a clear out recently...
  • PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
    No worries, thank you
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
    Tactical bump action