SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Gibson Hummingbird 2017

What's Hot
CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2061
edited July 2020 in Acoustics £
Only just got this and it is an amazing guitar but terrible timing as I have had to replace my neumann U87 pretty much within 24 hours of buying it so really need to recover the funds for that. The guitar is mint and the pics speak for themselves I think. In terms of sound and playability then top marks for me on both. I will resist likening it to cannon or a piano but will say for sure the buyer will not be disappointed with this in any way

Looking for £1950 posted

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8209
    Is it the all white version photographed against a backdrop of snow?

If not, I am struggling to see the pictures...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2061
    edited July 2020
    Hattigol said:
    Is it the all white version photographed against a backdrop of snow?

If not, I am struggling to see the pictures...
    Quick off the mark I was in the process of uploading. Seller harrassed within 3 minutes of posting in classifieds =)  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10912
    That's the business right there. Oof
    Thanks @roberty it will be a happy NGD for someone for sure. 
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    edited July 2020
    Any possibility of some further specs? Factory pickup (LR Baggs?) ? Nut size? Current String size? Is that the so-called ‘pale sunburst’ finish? Original paperwork included etc ? Owner history? Cheers!

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

Marshall said:
    Any possibility of some further specs? Factory pickup (LR Baggs?) ? Nut size? Current String size? Is that the so-called ‘pale sunburst’ finish? Original paperwork included etc ? Owner history? Cheers!
    Pm’d
    Thought it would be a good idea to surface some of the requested detail on the thread:

Nut Size: 4.45cm
    Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
    Finish: Pale Sunburst
    Paperwork: Has the Gibson Gold Warranty sheet
    Strings: 12s 

One previous owner bought from Guitar Guitar and has been well looked after. It is all stock but for an added strap button done by Guitar Guitar for the previous owner.

Happy to share pics and if I am feeling frisky enough maybe a clip of it in action by pm
  • reece01204reece01204 Frets: 58
    Pmd bud 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom