Anyone here using Pluginguru Unify?....

I pointed it out in a thread earlier in the year, it is now full price at about £79, but I have only just begun to scratch the surface of it, and the latest library, Cloud City, which was about £49 seemed like a no brainer to me, the possibilities of these 2 things are pretty incredible.
Once you start to get your head around what these guys did, you realise it is a game changing plugin for music composition and performance.
A quick description does not scratch the surface,
A plugin that comes with about 500 patches of every type of sampled instrument, plus built in synths, FX and samples.
The Cloud City library adds about 400 patches which includes many sampled percussion types, plus woodwinds.
It works as a standalone program, but is also a VST plugin.
It loads a patch, which is endlessly editable, and then other patches can be added, and saved as unique patches.
It loads ITSELF as a patch-which can then include other patches.
It can load ANY VST instrument or effect on your system, as an instrument in its own patch.
for example, I made a patch that has 5 different VST drum programs, which loads all 5, and then can be mixed internally.
The stuff this plugin can do is truly amazing, and I am not affiliated in any way, but am just trying to spread the word.
So I was curious if anyone else was using it???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    To save anybody looking, here is his latest video, explaining ONE of the features, it is being continually updated.
    NOTE, he is using 5 layers of Kontakt, within Unify standalone,this is live-all playing internally via Midi files, 
    these videos are meant to be a deeper dive into the functionality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vobjOkKR6RM
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom