SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1982 MIJ Takamine C-128 Classical with hard case - £260

EpsilonEpsilon Frets: 621
edited August 2020 in Acoustics £
NOW SOLD

Bought this about eight months ago with the intention of getting into classical. Impending house purchase means that this is unfortunately on the block. Spruce top and rosewood back and sides with mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard.

I can't fault the playability at all - good intonation, good neck angle, low action and plenty of height left of the bridge saddle for future adjustments as necessary. To be honest I've been pretty astonished at the quality of this guitar for the price.

Cosmetically it is pretty good for a 40 year old guitar. Signs of general use and I've photographed the biggest scratches/dings, but there are no structural issues.

Comes with very good quality hard case with plush blue interior. Not sure who made the case but it came with the guitar and is probably worth a decent amount on its own.

FB price is £260 collection (socially distanced) or £275 posted. I'm located in the Surrey/South London borders.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom