SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gibson Non-Reverse Firebird P90 Scratchplate

What's Hot
dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
Bit of a long shot, but I'm trying to find a scratchplate to fit a 2015 Gibson non-reverse Firebird that is cut for (two preferably) P90s.
Just thought I'd ask here first before I have to start investigating getting one made. 
Cheers :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7041
    tFB Trader
    These people are excellent.
    http://www.pickguardplanet.com/gibson-solidbodies-large-firebird-1967-style/

Ask WD Music too, they might be able to supply.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MattNovakMattNovak Frets: 907
    If it helps at all, I can draw around mine (minus the middle pickup) and send you the tracing?

www.theflyingacesband.com
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Thanks @SteveRobinson ;;;

I've seen the pickguard planet ones, which seem like they may be my best option, I was just rather hoping I could avoid having to do anything remotely 'difficult' like having to order one myself, lol.

That would be brilliant if you don't mind doing that @MattNovak Thank you :) 
    I thought about doing mine but from past experience, 'guesstimating' the correct size/ position of the pickup cut-outs can be a little hit & miss.
    There's a place in Manchester apparently - Jacks Instruments - that cuts them but they require a template. It might be quicker than getting it from the US. Perhaps.

Annoyingly, I used to work with a guy who could have done this for me (access to proper tools etc.) but neither of us work there anymore. Typical.