SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Superstrat, Suhr/Tom Aderson/Musicman/Friedman etc.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1726
    flumpet said:
    Well that's woken me up and got my attention!

I'll pm you.
    I think that thing looks amazing in every way.

I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
    * Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
    * Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow JGC, sweet TA! Kahler Steeler + no "R" registered mark by the logo. '91, '92 or '93? I've always loved purple drop tops!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    Wow JGC, sweet TA! Kahler Steeler + no "R" registered mark by the logo. '91, '92 or '93? I've always loved purple drop tops!

It's a 91, one of the very early DTs...and up for grabs by any of the fine people on The Fretboard. Plays like a dream, I've never had any other guitar whose action can be set so low without buzzing or fretting out.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Assuming you've seen and rejected my sure m6 modern
  • Argh, wish I could JGC, but as a pro muso + no furlough or SEISS, I simply can't afford it atm! I've been a TA fanboy since the mid '90s + had a '91 Classic ( HSS + Kahler Steeler) back then. Prob should never have sold it!

• hasslehamhassleham Frets: 606
    edited August 2020
    Esp snapper in honey blonde of any interest? 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/s6tsb1k7Y5THEQvRA
  • Any interest in a Fender American Ultra Stratocaster?

It's not a 'Superstrat' but it is a very modern spec Strat. Noiseless pickups too....

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/188057/ft-fender-american-ultra-stratocaster-sss-in-texas-tea-now-with-pics-in-link#latest

• flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
    Thanks for all the offers and interest.

Here's the situation.

The owner of the purple daemon above has been kind enough to  give me a couple of days to see what's about and come to a decision. A couple others have been good enough to send me further pics and info and I am weighing up my options.

In the meantime I am happy to look at guitars, as always, but will reply by PM so as not to clutter this thread and hog the top spot on the classifieds.

Hope that's fair to all.

• flumpetflumpet Frets: 93
    One last bump.

In the end I decided against the purple daemon above, I may regret that.

I'm pretty sure I'm going for one of the new Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional's in hss. I'll probably have to buy new but they are around half the price of the second hand guitars I've been looking at. I've played one and it bats well above it's weight.

Anyway here's one last bump just in case someone has found something under the bed they think could fit the bill, before I take the plunge.

Again thanks for all the offers and advice.

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4790
    edited August 2020
    Rasmus S200? HH with Gotoh Floyd, excellent condition, black sparkle finish. Think they call it charcoal frost.

Looks just like this:

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom