SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Microphones - AKG D12VR, Shure Beta 181 Bi

RamirezRamirez Frets: 11
edited August 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Hello

I have a couple of mic for sale - message me for pics.

AKG D12-VR bass drum microphone with switchable filters. A big step up from the common variety D112 in my experience! A very flexible high-end bass drum mic suitable for live or studio. Very good condition, unboxed. £200 + P&P

Shure Beta 181 Bi. Small diaphragm figure-8 pattern microphone (a rare thing in itself). Exceptional rejection to the sides, and a nice balanced sound. Can take a lot of level so suitable for live and studio work. Small side-address design so can fit into small spaces. Especially handy around a drum kit, and acoustic instruments where rejection of nearby sound sources is needed.
As new, boxed with carry case, clip and windshield. £275 + P&P

Aled
Not the model boy of the village
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    Hi there, I know it's been a good few years since you listed these but did the AKG D12VR sell in the end? I'm currently trying to track one down and struggling!

Cheers!
    Dom
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom