SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tremol-no Pin Type Clamp (SORTED)

What's Hot
andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
edited August 2020 in Parts £
Does anyone have one lying round not being used?

[Edit-turns out someone did!]

Ta!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I might have - need to see if I can find the thumb-wheels - got a price in mind? PM me :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    I'm not sure how easy they are to make and install but I had a home-made one already on a Charvel (Floyd Rose) that I bought from here.

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    Kebabkid said:
    I'm not sure how easy they are to make and install but I had a home-made one already on a Charvel (Floyd Rose) that I bought from here.

Cheers bud, I have seen this type of thing, but it's going onto a £4k guitar so needs to be reversible without damage. 

:# 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    andy1839 said:
    Kebabkid said:

Cheers bud, I have seen this type of thing, but it's going onto a £4k guitar so needs to be reversible without damage. 

:# 
    Oooh, yes. Completely understand :)