SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Marshall PB6 + power supply.

andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
This will probably have limited appeal, but it is a nice bit of history.
Good condition Marshall PB6 pedal board, with a power supply that will fit nicely in the space provided.
I haven't cleaned it up completely, just dusted it off, but thought I would stick it up here before I put more work into it.
This is a pressed steel board, so is a bit heavy, but is designed specifically to house the Marshall range of pedals, 6 of them.
The power supply has 6 x 9v outlets, and is switched, so it is a good match for the board. I haven't fitted it, but a couple of holes and some tie wraps would allow an easy fit, the plug is removable so the mains lead could fit through one of the external holes.
There are a few extra holes, which were drilled by a previous owner, but there are pre-drilled holes to allow the Marshall pedals to be fitted securely, with matching holes for power and jack lead management.
There is room for standard pedals to fit, I have shown  HOF  for illustration, although cable management might need extra drilling.
Pedals are NOT included, but I can throw in the mint condition Guvner 2, to start off your collection for the price of £150 posted.
£120 posted for the board and power supply only,
this is a Heavy Metal pedal board.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom