SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson CS Keb Mo Blues Master

What's Hot
DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
edited October 2020 in Acoustics £
This has appeared on the forum a couple of times in the last few months. Nothing wrong with it,  the fretboard is just a little too wide for my dainty little trotters. I love these, though (the 00 style) but I'm going to have to find one that's more suited to my petite little hooves.  It's got a couple of dings in the front, much like myself, but is in nice condition overall. Here's the original ad, and you can see from my response that I did a little wee when I first saw it, although that's happening more often these days, but pipped to the post by the lovely @JerkMoans who then offered it to me, as he said he would, bless him.   https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/179773/

In the spirit of Fretboard kinship, I'm going to offer this one at £1500, because that's what I paid. It's got three or four little dings on the top which I've tried to photograph, but it's mainly visible when the light catches it at an angle, but I've tried to illustrate that. Badly.

I've got more pics, and am happy to put them on here, or send them by PM. Now, as anyone unlucky enough to know me will tell you, I don't post guitars, but will happily travel, meet up, service stations, public conveniences, deserted parks, etc.  Don't worry about the 'not posting', it's not an obstacle unless you live on a remote island somwhere, in which case it serves you right.

I don't do PayPal as I hate it, but I do take cash, or preferably bank transfer. I think I've priced these pretty reasonably, and I'm not really looking for a p/ex. At least I don't think I am, but if you had anything electric. maybe hollow bodied, Gibsonesque, or even a CS Strat. If you're interested, or just feel sorry for me, PM me and we can have a chat.

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Aaaargh.  I almost want it back.  Almost.  

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Want it a bit more. Free guitar magazines as well. =)
    Call me Dave.
  • DB1 said:
    Want it a bit more. Free guitar magazines as well. =)
    Still enjoying a wealth of articles about Les Pauls from the stack I relieved you of last time.  

Almost starting to allow myself to feel that, notwithstanding all the pizzazz, they haven't really altered so much since 1959 :confounded: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Just what I'm looking for....If only you had posted it a week earlier. I'm overseas now for a couple of months working. Otherwise I would have had it off you straight away!! Damn
    Ah, not to worry. I did have it up for sale, but with the accuracy of Ray Charles playing darts, I posted it in the electrics section.
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Keb Mo on hold.
    Call me Dave.
  • SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
    Another joyful transaction with a fellow Fretboarder.  My sincere thanks to @DB1 who made the sale to me possible and then went out of his way to arrange a mutually convenient collection.  What a top man he is - even if he does set up his acoustics to play like 1976 Firebirds ...
    Yes, thanks for a great transaction! An absolute pleasure.

Sorry about the set up. It was a bit enthusiastic! Very handy for shredding 'Home on the Range' though. 
    Call me Dave.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Yup I concur, DB1 is the greatest fretboarder in relation to transactions