SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Two Notes Torpedo Captor 8 ohms

suitablyswellsuitablyswell Frets: 80
edited September 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Two Notes Torpedo Captor 8 ohms Compact Loadbox and Amp DI, 100W RMS - £160
An excellent solution for DIing your amp, attenuating high volumes and silent recording. Capable of handling up to 100w RMS and the free cab sims plugin makes this a brilliant one-stop solution to home recording. Look these up - they get excellent reviews for a good reason. This was bought for a lockdown project and is now surplus to my needs. It's sat on top of my amp at home for the duration I've had it and will come shipped in its original box. I can post within the UK for £11 (cost of Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®, which is tracked and fully insured). 

NB: This is also listed alongside a Fredric Effects Green Russian Big Muff clone in the FX £ classifieds - happy to combine shipping if you want both! https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/190805/fs-two-notes-captor-8-ohms-fredric-effects-green-russian-muff-ehx-enigma-q-balls#latest

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments