SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Dimarzio neck pickup (Strat)

Switch625Switch625 Frets: 585
edited September 2020 in Parts £
Looking for a Dimarzio neck pickup that’s going to give nice stratty/blues tones. Preferably with a black cover. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I still have that Area 67 if you're interested mate. Dimarzio black covers can be bought very easily, plenty of stockists here in the UK. Out of all the "Area" range pickups it's certainly the most stratty IMO. 
  • I’m shooting out a few Dimarzio Single coil sized pickups at the moment (though middle will be RWRP) - true velvet (middle), sds-1, air norton s, injector bridge, evo middle... drop me a line if any those may be of particular interest- 
  • I've got a DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 with a black cover going. £45? 

Also got some Cruisers with parchment covers, but they're still in the guitar while I await delivery of my new pickups, so I don't know when they'll be available.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • Thanks guys I’m going to go for the Area 67 that Mattayus is offering.