NI Guitar Rig 6

So I have been sent a review copy of the new NI Komplete bundle so I can review GR6 for the site, first impressions... Wow, there is shedload of presets and new modules for me to play with.

Been on it for 48 hrs and still finding new stuff. I've used GR since version 1 and so pretty familiar with it, so hopefully I can do justice to the review.

Anyone else here using it?

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I occasionally use the free version of 5, I think it's great for heavier tones but not keen on it for clean. Although that's pretty common from every guitar amp plug in I've heard (in my opinion, obvs!)

Looking forward to the review.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7143
    My first impressions of the new versions are here, I would suggest people try to the free demo and give it a whirl. Nice clean interface, with great routing possibilities and it sounds so much nicer than the old versions, way more dynamic.

Sits well in a mix too, and low overheads on my Mac system, so could really play with it and get creative. 

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• BodBod Frets: 1312
    I'm interested in giving it a go as a GR5 owner but, from what I understand, the old amp models remain unchanged, which put me off a little.  I'll try the demo out on your recommendation