Pedals you never use but won't sell

What's Hot

Comments

• BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    edited October 2020
    ProCo Rat 2, but that looks like it’s shortly going to change.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9663
    Marshall BB-2. Wouldn't want to inflict it on anybody.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5162
    edited October 2020
    If it ain’t being used it’s gone 

but....Palmer Solid Metal... <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    Haven’t used any of my pedals in about 4 years ... including the pre-legit Thorpys and the 4114 Flux Delay....
  • I also have a 90s Morley wah, which would probably cost more in postage if I wanted to sell it.  I ssem to accumulating pedals rather than getting rid.  I also have a Vox lead 100 that is gathering dust, although this is still at my parents - 25 years after leaving home.  Out of site, out of mind
  • vizviz Frets: 10694
    I have at least two of every Keeley Boss and Ibanez pedals. One day I’ll let them go to aomeone who’s as fanatical about Keeley pedals as I was!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 631
    Marshall Shredmaster  - it's probably in too poor condition to be valuable, so though I don't really use it, it doesn't seem to be worth the effort to sell it.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2928
    TS9
    Rat
    DS-1
    Decimator
    BF-2
    Ibanez DE-7
    Big Muff Tone Wicker
    George Lynch Wah

I'm using Helix for everything now so no pedals required, but I keep most of those in case I ever go back to a traditional setup. The Rat, Muff and DS-1 I've never used in a band context, but they're useful to have around.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3072
    Mesa V Twin. I don't use it and they sometimes have a mini resurgence when someone famous mentions them. I'll never sell it though.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Jeremiah said:
    Marshall Shredmaster  - it's probably in too poor condition to be valuable, so though I don't really use it, it doesn't seem to be worth the effort to sell it.
    I also have one of these in not great condition - 3 of the pots are really scratchy and one has gone completely, I will fix it one day - he says, forgetting about it for the next 5 years. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    My first pedal was a big box rat reissue bought in 1998. Won't be getting rid of that even though I don't particularly like it lol
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6060
    Usually have a Boss CS-1 around; got two atm. Don't use it as much nowadays as I don't play a Tele but it's an addictive sound and feel.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    I have a cry baby I bought in 94, its the only way I've ever liked for both sound and sweep. Hardly use it, but have never found another wah like it.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7786

I've got a few that I've tried to sell but had no interest, and some others that aren't worth the hassle of trying to sell as they're not very expensive.

There are one or two others that come and go on the board, and may well return permanently if/when I sell some of the more expensive ones.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
    All of them
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4796
    Paul C Timmy V2 bought from the man himself. It's not on my board but I will probably always keep it.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• russpmrusspm Frets: 443
    I have a Boss CE5 from the 90s, doesn’t get much kudos but does an amazing Tremolo job.
  • king_b1king_b1 Frets: 11
    reading through this thread is almost motivating me to sell some unused pedals!
  • I won't say I never use it, only the rare time when I'm looking for this effect, but the ZVEX Vibraphase. This is unlike any vibrato or tremolo... it sounds so friggin' pretty and unique.

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5467
    I don't use any of my pedals, but don't really need to sell them so they're all in a wardrobe.
    I bought a Whammy 5 to replace a Whammy 4, but still have them both ffs!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom