SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Have now acquired one: WTB: Red Dimarzio bridge humbucker.

RobertWRobertW Frets: 148
edited October 2020 in Parts £
I've bought one now.

I realise this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a Dimarzio, preferably a Super Distortion, also preferably 4 conductor, in double red. If anyone has something in the ballpark?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Think there were 2 red Humbucker sets on Facebook - evolutions and transitions iirc 
  • MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    I have a DiMarzio Tone Zone in double red with 4 conductor cable. I purchased this secondhand in a job lot but never got around to installing it in a guitar and likely never will. The pickup is in very gently used, practically unmarked condition with a lot of wire.
  • RobertWRobertW Frets: 148
    Moleman said:
    I have a DiMarzio Tone Zone in double red with 4 conductor cable. I purchased this secondhand in a job lot but never got around to installing it in a guitar and likely never will. The pickup is in very gently used, practically unmarked condition with a lot of wire.

Thanks for the offer Moleman, after getting no replies for a couple of days I bought one from Reverb, I didn't know you could edit the threads, sorry for wasting your time, and thanks again.
  • MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    RobertW said:
    Moleman said:

Thanks for the offer Moleman, after getting no replies for a couple of days I bought one from Reverb, I didn't know you could edit the threads, sorry for wasting your time, and thanks again.
    How very polite of you! It’s no bother at all. As long as you have your double red DiMarzio then that’s all that matters.