Why Tesla drivers are superior

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11461
    Danny1969 said:
    A huge amount of electric these days is created these from solar and it's increasing constantly. Wind turbine design has now improved to the point a single turbine can create 9.5MW, and the largest wind farm in the US pumps out 1500 MW . These figures are staggering. 
    Lithium and colbalt aren't really rare and both can be used again and again .. unlike oil and coal. Unfortunately the largest deposits known are in area's where human rights and child labour are issues that need addressing. 

Electric cars aren't perfect BUT they are a step in the right direction. The only alternative is to keep using ICE cars until the oil runs out and then what ? 

As a cyclist I would rather be behind a Tesla than a normal car. It's strange ... you're not allowed to blow cigarette smoke in my face in a public place  but you are allowed to belch carbon dioxide into my face from your car while I queue in traffic on my bike. 

Great video though, he's a funny guy and a lot of that is so true. 

The stinking diesel particulates and NO2 are a much bigger problem.

The worst bit about cycling in London is the stinking air.  Better than driving though.  You will still be breathing the stinking air, but you will be going slower.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom