PSA - Corel Creative Bundle on Humble Bundle

What's Hot
LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
https://www.humblebundle.com/software/be-a-creative-superhero

It says it's $2000 worth of stuff... obviously take that with a pinch on no chance in hell, but it's still seems quite a good deal. It's a photoshop alternative, which i've been after for home use. Company pays for the main edition, but i refuse to pay adobe prices for my occasional need at home. 

Also comes with CorelCAD, which is an alternative to AutoCAD.. i've never had a need, a want or an idea about this, but seems like it could be interesting to have a go.. and also a graphics suite which is an illustrator alternative. 

And a bazillion brushes, effects and what have you, apparently some a re photoshop compatible too.

All for £23 ish.

Good enough to try.

Enjoy..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BudgieBudgie Frets: 2100
    I worked for a studio in the 90s who used CorelDraw instead of illustrator and it was perfectly fine and quite a good alternative. Painter used to be a really decent package too. I could do with a vector graphics package so may purchase it. Have you bought it?
  • BudgieBudgie Frets: 2100
    .... I just noticed that CorelDraw is just a 6 month subscription. Pity.
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    At that price it's a con. 

Besides Corel draw 2018 is better than 2020, too many bugs. (was a beta tester from X4 to 2019). Photopaint 2020 isn't even as good as PS CS5. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom