BFD3 Sequencer - Visual Delay (Reaper)

What's Hot
Hoping @WiresDreamDisasters can help with this but, of course, if anyone has any info it will be greatly appreciated.

When using the sequencer inside BFD3 (plugin), when I start playback the cursor on the grid is about a beat ahead of the audio playback; i.e. when I hear a drum playing, the cursor has already gone past it on the grid.

I wonder if it might be to do with latency compensation but I have no idea.

Is there possibly any kind of setting that can be changed so the BFD sequencer runs visually in sync with the audio?

It makes it much easier for me cause I can just watch the grid and click wherever the cursor is when I hear the beats in my head, whereas when it's not in sync it's more like writing sheet music where I have to consciously think about when beats are going to fall. (Not sure if that makes sense to anyone else but it matters enough to me that I often drag the beat over to Reaper's own MIDI editor even though I'd much prefer to use the BFD one if it was in time).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Which version are you using? I'll check that today and see if I'm getting the same thing.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Right, yes I can reproduce this, it's slight but it is there. I'll log it as a bug this weekend. Finishing off my panels right now!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom