SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Parts clear-out, all under £10: Switcher, Tuner, Pots, Velcro, Plectrum

What's Hot
mudderymuddery Frets: 15
edited October 2020 in Parts £

Bright Onion Passive AB Switch Pedal, £10 Delivered. Simple solution for general purpose switching, ideal for Eric Johnson type setups as its passive and has a DPDT switch. Velcro on the bottom which is removable. 

SOLD D'Addario Planet Waves NS Micro Tuner, £6.50 each delivered. 

SOLD Modified Gibson Historic CTS Pots x 2, £5 delivered. Readings are both slightly over 500k and both work. I wiped off the internal lubricant to make them quicker.

SOLD Adhesive Velcro, £3 delivered. For pedalboard, 1m of hook, 3.5m of loop. Width is 5cm.

SOLD Plectrums, £3 for all. Most are heavier if you wanted to give that a go: Big Stubby: 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 3.0mm (Teardrop) 3.0mm (Nylon)  Jazz III: Original, Ultex, XL, Dunlop Primetone: 3.0mm Classic Large and Sharp Tip,  Herco '66 Nylon Reissue: Extra Light, Medium, Heavy

SOLD iRig , £3 delivered. I used it for GarageBand on the iPad, best to check if it will work on yours first.

Usual PayPal thing, pop me a message and I'll get them sent out.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments