SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Pair of Seymour Duncan SM-3 mini humbuckers

mynameistroublemynameistrouble Frets: 24
edited December 2020 in Parts £
Seymour Duncan SM-3b and SM-3n for sale or preferably for trade. See pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4c3evoa6ivriqgl/AADjkj53oABN3PqYJcXGy0TEa?dl=0

Lots of cable left (both over 280mm). Bridge reads 11.68, neck 6.23.

Trade wise I’m looking for a pair of covered full sized humbuckers (nickel or chrome). Fairly sure the guitar they’re for is f-spaced but will double check tomorrow. I want something quite hot but with clarity and a good midrange growl. 

Sale price - looking for £140 £125 for the pair shipped. Not particularly interested in splitting them up at this stage.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump - make me an offer?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14561
    Fairly sure the guitar they’re for is f-spaced but will double check tomorrow.
    What was the verdict? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Fairly sure the guitar they’re for is f-spaced but will double check tomorrow.
    What was the verdict? 
    Ah, general life and a toddler means I completely forgot to measure.

On re-reading my own words, however, I can see there is room for two different interpretations - are you asking about the spacing of the mini HBs or the spacing of the guitar for which I’m seeking a pair of full-sized HBs?

Mini humbuckers have come out of a Gibson firebird so almost certain it’s gibson spaced but I will try hard to remember to measure both today.
  • If these are firebird humbuckers, then my understanding is that they should have rails for each coil - meaning they should work with both Gibson and fender spacing equally well?
  • Mini humbuckers are both 50mm spacing according to the holes in the baseplate.

The full sized humbuckers I’m looking for are (very usefully) 52mm at the bridge and 50 at the neck.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14561
    are you asking about the spacing of the mini HBs or the spacing of the guitar for which I’m seeking a pair of full-sized HBs?
    The latter, please.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • are you asking about the spacing of the mini HBs or the spacing of the guitar for which I’m seeking a pair of full-sized HBs?
    The latter, please.
    52mm in the bridge and 50mm in the neck (just to be awkward).
  • mynameistroublemynameistrouble Frets: 24
    edited November 2020
    Bump and price drop
  • Bump - still open to offers