SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender 1954 2014 60th Anniversary Stratocaster. Sold

lespaulcustom76lespaulcustom76 Frets: 65
edited February 2021 in Guitars £
This guitar came from Jim Campilongos Duo Partner in NYC and these guys know their stuff. Kills any Custom Shop Strat I played. Light Swamp Ash Body, the guitar only weights 3,2kg on my digital scale. Setup By TC Crandall in NYC. It has some chips in the Laquer and a lot of checking due the very thin laquer. Many people consider these Strats as the best Reissue Fender has made. Comes with all case candy, original Case, Strap, Highwood Saddles and Raw Vintage Tremolo Springs. I hate to sell it something came up that i need to buy. I am based in Germany but shipping to the UK is no problem.

Looking for 1575 GBP PPG or you pay the fees. Hit me up for more pictures or if you have any questions.

Price Reduction to 1400 GBP PPG plus shipping!

sold!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9308
    That is utterly lovely.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow
  • Bump 
  • A bump after a few months. I decided to hang on it but now bought another guitar which means this one sadly has to go now. Price reduced to 1400 GBP plus Shipping!
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2801
    That's really nice.  Shagging Brexit is the real problem here.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5038
    edited February 2021
    Beautiful. If you fancy popping over to the UK with it I’ll take it! 

Otherwise the approx 24% duty and VAT on top of your price rather buggers it for us in the UK sadly, as thebreeze said above. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Oh yes, you have to pay import duties now. That’s a shame, I did not think about this. This is now sold heading to Ireland!