SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Alesis DM5 Drum Kit - £200 ono

I've got an 11 year old Alesis DM5 electronic drum kit that's just been collecting dust for ~10 years, and even when it wasn't packed away it had a very easy life!

I don't have any photos right now as it's packed away but it's the same one pictured here: https://www.zzounds.com/item--ALEDM5KIT

If there's any interest, I'll photograph the individual parts rather than setting it up for a complete photo.

It'd be great as a starter kit or for players who want an inexpensive basic electronic kit.

Comes with:
  • A mesh snare - not part of the original kit
  • 2 x cymbal pads
  • 5 x drum pads
  • 1 x hi hat pedal
  • 1 x kick pedal
  • Frame
  • Alesis DM5 drum module
  • Midi-USB cable
  • Pad-Module connection cables
  • Drum throne
Looking for £200 ono.

It's a heavy and bulky piece of kit so I won't be posting it. Looking for collection from Droitwich, or (lockdown permitting) I could deliver to or meet within ~45mins drive of Droitwich. If delivering, I'd just ask for a small contribution to the petrol costs.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Open to offers :smile: 

Will also consider trades plus cash if required, in  particular I'm interested in a Boss Katana 50 Mk2, Positive Grid Spark, Blackstar HT5 combo, or a bass guitar.  
  • Hi Geetarguy! I had one of these for a while and it's a very good piece of kit, especially the brain. I listed mine up here for sale, but ended up putting it on eBay as separate parts... all sold within a few weeks and I actually made more than I had it listed for here, even with eBay fees.

• Thanks for the advice @skitzigol , I'll try that!