SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT / FS - American Original 60s Jazzmaster Pickguard

pottolompottolom Frets: 114
edited November 2020 in Parts £
I've got an Ocean Turquoise Fender American Original Jazzmaster, and this is the tortoise shell pickguard that it came with. I quickly took it off and replaced it with a white pickguard, which I think looks better.

However, I'm starting to come around to the idea of tortoise shell again, but have realised I just don't like my guard. It's too busy, too speckly.

It's a long shot, but does anyone with a slightly more subtle tortoise shell guard want to do a trade for mine? Perhaps you prefer a speckly tortoise shell (?!). I'd like to keep my guitar as 'all original' as possible, so I'm only really interested in either another American Original guard (or an AV65 / Pure Vintage guard, as I'm pretty sure they're identical).

I bought the guitar used, but the pickguard is in good condition but with signs of use, light swirling etc.

I'm in the UK, but could potentially ship anywhere.

Alternatively, I'd sell for £45 + shipping.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom