SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WANTED - Mini humbucker mounting base plate

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14303
in Parts £ tFB Trader
Need a mini humbucker mounting base plate - similar to below

Vintage 1970s Gibson Patent Number Mini Humbucker Pickup Mounting Plate  0117P1  eBay

or

Deluxe Mini Humbucker Mounting Bracket  stewmaccom
hoping @icbm or @SteveRobinson ; or @CasperCaster or @FelineGuitars or indeed other FB members might have something in their spares box - let me know - Thanks Mark
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7039
    edited November 2020 tFB Trader
    I have at least one of the lower style. I'll check and let you know...

... would this be okay? If so I'll send it today

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14303
    tFB Trader

BRILLIANT - ONLY 1 NEEDED - Let me know what I owe you - Still need to get over, as and when, with a couple of repairs inc the broken neck LP - 
    tFB Trader

BRILLIANT - ONLY 1 NEEDED - Let me know what I owe you - Still need to get over, as and when, with a couple of repairs inc the broken neck LP - 
    No charge thanks, should I send it to the shop? If not please DM home address. 

Are you okay for screws, nuts, etc.?
    tFB Trader

No charge thanks, should I send it to the shop? If not please DM home address. 

Are you okay for screws, nuts, etc.?
    shop will be fine - okay for the actual screws for the pick-up mounting/height adjustment - 2 small wood screws for mounting the plate will be useful if you have them - Thanks - Mark
    tFB Trader
    Okay, I'll stick it in the post later today.
    tFB Trader
    a star - thanks
  • @guitars4you I'm sorry, I don't have one, but it seems Steve has sorted you out, so hopefully problem resolved. 
    tFB Trader
    @guitars4you I'm sorry, I don't have one, but it seems Steve has sorted you out, so hopefully problem resolved. 
    Hope you are well - missing the shows + coffee, but hopefully sometime next year - stay well and say hi to Dave
  • @guitars4you I'm sorry, I don't have one, but it seems Steve has sorted you out, so hopefully problem resolved. 
    Hope you are well - missing the shows + coffee, but hopefully sometime next year - stay well and say hi to Dave
    Hi Mark, yes, getting though it! Definitely getting guitar show withdrawal symptoms now (and gigs too)! Fingers crossed for shows starting up again next year - anyone's guess really, but maybe in time for Haydock Park??? 
    tFB Trader
    arrived and that should do nicely - Thanks - Stay well and speak soon and about the 2 jobs I need you to look at 
    tFB Trader
    @guitars4you I'm sorry, I don't have one, but it seems Steve has sorted you out, so hopefully problem resolved. 
    Hi Mark, yes, getting though it! Definitely getting guitar show withdrawal symptoms now (and gigs too)! Fingers crossed for shows starting up again next year - anyone's guess really, but maybe in time for Haydock Park??? 
    They have dates pending for 2021 - so hopefully we'll be back !!