Gopro acessories ,cheap version or the Gopro version ?

What's Hot
just bought a gopro for a xmas present but want to add a few acessories ,seen the official Gopro handle alone was £30!!! .
For £20 off amazon i can get a load of stuff ,handles ,head strap , chest strap , floatable handle etc ,reviews are good but the odd one say about brackets smashing and gopro's falling off ...anyone tried them ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• How are you planning to use it? If you're likely to be falling over and knocking it regularly then go for the proper stuff as it is pretty good, but otherwise the amazon knock-offs do the job pretty well for milder use
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2764
    I bought loads of cheaply stuff and it has been great.  In fact the only one that broke was the OEM flexible ribbed dildo attachment - you know the one I mean :)
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    edited December 2020
    mild use i'll not be surfing or skydiving
  • Gopro is a company founded on buying cheaply made stuff and selling at a pretty big markup so I'd not be surprised if the knock-off were pretty much identical... 
  • Gopro is a company founded on buying cheaply made stuff and selling at a pretty big markup so I'd not be surprised if the knock-off were pretty much identical... 
    Ah, like any company that sells products then!
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1831
    I bought a bag of the cheapo mounts, found which ones i actuall, used and then bought better ones if I still felt it was justified.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom