Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Yamaha perceptions

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I have a cheapo Yamaha F310, I replaced the saddle with a bone one and I’ve got to be honest, it sounds and plays fantastic!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Upgrading to a bone saddle is consistently the best thing to do for these guitars! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Not often seen Yamaha acoustics round these parts... I’ve had a few electrics and loved them
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I fell into a vintage Yamaha rabbit hole over lockdown and having worked in a high end vintage shop for almost a decade and playing scores of ‘50s and ‘60s Martin’s, Gibson’s, Guilds etc, I do think the Yamaha’s are exceptional quality and value, as they fundamentally sound wonderful.

For those curious to try a legit vintage almost 50 year old hand built Yamaha, I have a ‘73 FG580 for sale in the classifieds now, and it’s an absolute cannon!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom