SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Tokai MIJ LS70 Love Rock Les Paul with Bareknuckle Mules

t1000t1000 Frets: 94
edited July 2014 in Guitars £
Hi All

The collection reduction may result in the sale of my beloved Tokai, this is the first real guitar I brought and its great, plays great sounds great so why sell you may ask i'm not 100% sure I will but the credit card needs paying off.
Its a 2005 model with the correct open book headstock, I brought it new from Richards guitars. The model number back then was LS70f.
Its in good condition apart from a minor but annoying chip to the front (see photos) It has a lovely fat neck and it sounds great the mules really brought the guitar to life. The set up is fantastic plays like butter! cliche alert! There is very minor fret wear.
If anyone is seriously interested I'm thinking around £500 seems a fair price. I don't have a hardcase only a ritter gig bag so I would prefer collection from the West Midlands

imageimage

I could be enticed to swap for a laney lionheart 5w combo! Plus cash my way

NOW SOLD
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5080
    edited July 2014
    t1000 said:
    Hi All

The collection reduction may result in the sale of my beloved Tokai, this is the first real guitar I brought and its great, plays great sounds great so why sell you may ask i'm not 100% sure I will but the credit card needs paying off.
    Its a 2005 model with the correct open book headstock, I brought it new from Richards guitars. The model number back then was LS70f.
    Its in good condition apart from a minor but annoying chip to the front (see photos) It has a lovely fat neck and it sounds great the mules really brought the guitar to life. The set up is fantastic plays like butter! cliche alert! There is very minor fret wear.
    If anyone is seriously interested I'm thinking around £500 seems a fair price. I don't have a hardcase only a ritter gig bag so I would prefer collection from the West Midlands Area.

imageimageimage
    Great pics!!   :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 94
    edited July 2014

Hopefully that works
    Thanks I'm struggling with which link and using my phone doesn't help much 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27792
    edited July 2014

Just use the "DIRECT" link from photobucket.  Click in the box that displays the code and it copies automatically.  Click on the image icon on the text box toolbar and paste the copied code in there.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 402
    What's doubly weird is that this was working fine last night, when I first admired your guitar…

Do you still have the scratchplate?
    benecol;293085" said:
    What's doubly weird is that this was working fine last night, when I first admired your guitar…

Do you still have the scratchplate?
    Yeah I've been messing about on photo book forgetting it's lost the links. Doh!
    Anyway I think I still have the scratch plate somewhere I will have to do some digging.
    Deffo for sale now guys or possible trade for laney lionheart plus cash