SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Jet City 20H - Dan Gower Modified SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Bump

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still avauilable?
  • Indeed.

• Hey Dan, Any interest in a Jackson DK2m in white? Needs a little love but top rock axe... Very similar to the charvel pro mods...same pickups 59/JB. Wide neck on it.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • AngryGoldfishAngryGoldfish Frets: 19
    edited August 2014
    Hey man! You still out at Strandhill or are you back up in Dublin?

I might be interested, but it depends on how much love it needs. ;) I have a very similar guitar that I played to death. It needs some proper fret work so I really wouldn't need another poorly guitar, but if you're still local I might give it a try.

To be honest, I really need cash. I'm trying to save up for my first 'serious' guitar. I'm finding it quite difficult. xD I'm so used to buying small things like pedals and affordable amps that large purchases become almost impossible.

• Ps made in japan
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Still in strand hill and Dublin! Guitar not bad, few scratches but neck straight, frets good... It's in Dublin so I'll clean her up and bring her down next week... Would love to buy her out dan but cash with the kids is a no no atm. I'll ring ya to ok if that's cool.. Must bring ya out the matchless anyhow!
  • The practise space is a tip right now. I'd be embarrassed to have the Matchless out. Ha! Still would love to give it a go though.

If the neck and frets are fine, I might get some use out of it. I'd probably block the Floyd Rose though. I have a couple of people interested at the moment, so I can't promise anything to you, mate.

• SOLD