Best Audio Interface for Jamulus

ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
edited December 2020 in Live
Hi all, been using Jamulus for a while with reasonable sound quality but I still get some latency/unwanted slap back delay in headphones. 
I've got a wired Ethernet connection so doubt it's that but suspect it's my Steinberg UR44 interface causing the issue despite getting the latency as low as it will go in the ASIO driver settings.  We're using our own server and the others online with me don't have the same problem. 
Has anyone any recommendations for a better quality interface that will give under 2ms latency on Jamulus?  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have you disabled your local audio, so you're only listening to the broadcast signal? It's one of the settings they recommend, as I recall, and why the others won't have the problem. 

We tried Jamulus at the beginning of lockdown and while it was the best contender we really couldn't get it to work for anything upbeat. 
  • Have you disabled your local audio, so you're only listening to the broadcast signal? It's one of the settings they recommend, as I recall, and why the others won't have the problem. 

We tried Jamulus at the beginning of lockdown and while it was the best contender we really couldn't get it to work for anything upbeat. 
    Thanks, we think we've solved the problem (ish) by each selecting "Solo" on each Jamulus channel at our local ends, it's much better now set like that.  We all already had the local audio off just monitoring via the Interface outputs.  With Zoom just on video at the same time it's much better than nothing at all!