SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Computer bits - 7700K+RAM+MOBO+COOLER+CASE

What's Hot
My old machine is up for grabs. Would ideally want to sell as one complete set. Prices based on eBay sold listings.

GIGABYTE GA-Z170XP-SLI mobo - £50
Intel Core i7 7700K CPU - £230
Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB 3000MHz RAM - £60
Fractal Design Define R3 case - £20
Noctua NHU14S cooler - £30
Corsair RM650 PSU - £65

One face of the case is a little bent. Still fits the chasis. 

I could sell separately, but would rather an easy and quick sale. £370 collected would seal the deal. Or I could post, but would need to figure out additional costs and the best and safest way.

If enough people want the bits individually, that would be fine too!

The machine has been pretty damn solid for me, and I've recorded many albums on it. It just needs a GPU, hard-drives, and an audio interface and you're rockin!

Pics to come.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• My old machine is up for grabs. Would ideally want to sell as one complete set. Prices based on eBay sold listings.

GIGABYTE GA-Z170XP-SLI mobo - £50
    Intel Core i7 7700K CPU - £230
    Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB 3000MHz RAM - £60
    Fractal Design Define R3 case - £20
    Noctua NHU14S cooler - £30
    Corsair RM650 PSU - £65

One face of the case is a little bent. Still fits the chasis. 

I could sell separately, but would rather an easy and quick sale. £370 collected would seal the deal. Or I could post, but would need to figure out additional costs and the best and safest way.

If enough people want the bits individually, that would be fine too!

I'll pay £30 for your search history  <3

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom