SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Blue chip picks

What's Hot
Hey all,

Blue Chip charges insane shipping for international purchases, so I will see here if I can find something used before placing an order with them. I'm looking for a blue chip TP or TAD 60 with a right hand speed bevel. I'm willing to consider other options as well if you have anything similar.

I live in Switzerland, so you'd have to be willing to stick them in the post for me.

you can either PM me here or reach me via email at brianlcox@gmail.com

Cheers,
Brian
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6720
    Hi Brian, 

I am not sure whether we can send to Switzerland but all other EU countries are not accepting post from the UK at the moment. 
  • Thanks Merlin, it's true the EU countries are messing up post at the moment - I have a Froggy Bottom guitar waiting at the UK/ France border at the moment!I If I manage to find someone with a pick that I want we will have to look closer at this, but I guess the situation will probably be cleared up before that happens.
  • 77ric77ric Frets: 539
    Royal Mail and Parcelforce services to Europe resumed yesterday. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom