SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Anyone got a good Gibson J45, LG2, or a J45 style guitar that they want to sell?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    There’s an Eastman E10ss on fleaby. Been there a while so maybe taking offers now. Not a J45 but a decent alternative, better to some ears
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2200
    Andy79 said:
    There’s an Eastman E10ss on fleaby. Been there a while so maybe taking offers now. Not a J45 but a decent alternative, better to some ears
    I've seen that one - Quite tempting - Collection only though 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Andy79 said:
    Thanks for the heads up. I know they get great reviews and look the business, but I'm not sure it'll be on par with a J45.
  • KDSKDS Frets: 221
    xfogxhat1 said:
    Andy79 said:
    Thanks for the heads up. I know they get great reviews and look the business, but I'm not sure it'll be on par with a J45.
    I've played a couple of J45's, including a 70's lawsuit copy which were great. Played original 66 in vintage and rare and hated the sound, really thin and 'weedy'. They seem to vary a lot in tone
  • A 1952 LG-1, lots of mojo and playability.
  • A 1952 LG-1, lots of mojo and playability.
    I've seen your guitar and it looks great. I'm just not sure how I would get on with ladder bracing. I'd love to be able to hear it in person, but that probably won't be an option for a while. 
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Got a 1965 (wide nut) J-45 I'd sell, if that would fit?
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9570
    GuilD DS240

Ive owned all sorts of high end, anD this was £449 new !!

A friend had one, and I couldn’t believe how good it was.
  • peteri said:
    Got a 1965 (wide nut) J-45 I'd sell, if that would fit?
    That would be amazing, but it's gotta be over my budget. I would love to see it though. Do you have any pictures?
  • xfogxhat1 said:
    Andy79 said:
    I've had one for about a year now and it matches any J45 I've played barring a 1941 original model that is still the best sounding guitar I've ever heard. The Eastman is utterly superb, and it's completely taken away any GAS I had for an Atkin or similar in future.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom