Record player question, do we have any enthusiasts amongst us?

jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
edited January 2021 in Studio & Recording
Sorry if this is potentially the wrong section, couldn't think of where to ask! 

So I picked up a weird bunch of stuff today. A record player, which is a Unamco T1 (Interesting thread on them here: https://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=23980.0). SEEMS, to my absolutely uneducated eye, to be in great nick. Has a Shure cartridge of some sort installed and all seems to be working well. It has a 5 DIN out, I assume I can just buy a 5 Din to L and R phono for connecting to an amp? 

The only amp I have to play it has DIN in, for some mad reason, but only the L channel works. Can anyone recommend a cheap amp to reclaim my R channel? I don't need anything fancy, just amplification. This amp is abysmal, too. Would be happy to go for a vintage/second hand thing (bonus if it has DIN inputs/outputs!) 

It also came with a pair of Bang and Olufsen speakers (BeoVox 800?) that are lovely looking and I want to keep using them BUT they have a bloody 2 pin DIN out. How would I convert THESE to phono? I'm guessing I'll have to strip them and attach them to any amp I get? I couldn't find any means of adapation. 

Any insight would be beautiful, thank you. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom