LIne 6 M5

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4040
    Cheers Drew, the Y cable idea would work.
    I'll have to disconnect the TC Ditto X4.  Maybe it won't be as noisy running from a wall wart as the M5.
    I've had the M5 for but never used it just cos of this power issue. 
    Now to hunt down a Y cable...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_A said:
    They come with their own PSU, so you can enjoy it out of the box
    Well yes, but carting around separate PSUs for various different pedals isn't ideal, particularly if you're gigging (or were, in the before times). A single isolated PSU is simpler, but finding one that can give it the required juice is harder than it ought to be (I blame the companies making the PSUs, not Line 6).

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    John_A said:
    They come with their own PSU, so you can enjoy it out of the box
    Well yes, but carting around separate PSUs for various different pedals isn't ideal, particularly if you're gigging (or were, in the before times). A single isolated PSU is simpler, but finding one that can give it the required juice is harder than it ought to be (I blame the companies making the PSUs, not Line 6).
    It’s really not that big an issue  though.  I do agree it’s a bit of a pain, but most of it is guitarist pedalboard tidiness OCD which I’ve certainly been guilty of myself 
  • Had one, sold it, thought it was faulty, but it was a power source issue. Got another one, sold it, but worth a punt at £40. M9 might be worth having though, as you could combine pedals etc.
  • Had one, very useful for the unexpected need. My Terraform performs the same function (for my need - the M5 has more options) at considerably greater cost, better quality.